-->

backup content


XHICUTE - GADDAFI


Xhicute, the self-acclaimed "Crowned Prince of the Streets" has proven beyond doubts to be the future King of street music by dropping this hot new jam titled "Gaddafi" The latest Street Anthem for all lovers of street music. A pure African sound. Xhicute is one of the streets most loved artist, and usually reffered to as the "Voice Of The Streets" and thats the reason behind the #Gaddafi hashtag trend.


Download Audio

Wu-Tang’s “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin” Album IS Being Sold on Ebay By Martin Shkreli.

- September 06, 2017
advertise here

Wu-Tang’s “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin” Album I S Being Sold on Ebay By Martin Shkreli.Wu-Tang’s “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin” Album IS Being Sold on Ebay By Martin Shkreli.

Subsequent to dropping $2 million dollars on it in 2015, Martin Shkreli is endeavoring to offer Wu Tang Clan’s “Quite a long time ago in Shaolin” collection on Ebay.

Keep in mind December of 2015 when the uber drug store douche Martin Shkreli purchased the unreleased Wu-Tang collection, Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, for $2 million dollars? Well for reasons unknown after a couple legitimate hardships, including two tallies of securities extortion and one tally of contriving to submit securities misrepresentation, the NYC tycoon is hoping to dispose of the undertaking now.

On Tuesday, Martin began a bartering for the task on Ebay, which has just come to $55,000 USD in only a couple of hours. With nine days left staying to offer on the sale, Martin said he may wipe out this deal whenever, and may even “break the collection in dissatisfaction.” He additionally included that half of the deal continues will go to restorative research in the portrayal of the ebay post.

The full depiction of the Ebay post read as following:

“I chose to buy this collection as a blessing to the Wu-Tang Clan for their gigantic melodic yield. Rather I got disdain from no less than one of their (minimum canny) individuals, and the world everywhere neglected to see my motivation of putting a genuine incentive behind music. I will be interested to check whether the world esteems music about as much as I have. I have given to many musical gangs and rappers throughout the years to guarantee they can keep on producing their specialty when few others would. Whenever I may drop this deal and I may even break this collection in dissatisfaction. I will give half of the deal continues to therapeutic research. I am not pitching to raise money – my organizations and I have record measures of money close by. I seek somebody with a greater heart after music can be found for this exceptional piece and makes it accessible for the world to hear. Upon deal, I will speak to and guarantee any duplicates of the music I have will be wrecked. I have not painstakingly tuned in to the collection, which is a twofold CD. There is additionally a finely created booklet which you can read about somewhere else. I will pay lawful costs for the purchaser up to $25,000 to guarantee the last buy subtle elements are commonly pleasant.”

The post Wu-Tang’s “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin” Album IS Being Sold on Ebay By Martin Shkreli. appeared first on VevoMusik.

Advertisement


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search